Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's Been Awhile!

Hello! It really has been awhile (like, months and months) since the last time I updated my blog. For that, I apologize. I'd like for it to become more of a center for my development progress that I post in the future; with that in mind, I've updated my blog here completely. The old look is gone in favor of a slightly more streamlined, simpler looking white page, kinda in the vein of the recent trend toward simpler page designs (tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, etc).

I actually spent hours looking at custom Blogger templates, but they pretty much didn't work exactly the way I wanted. I found some really cool themes, though, so maybe I'll use them later on in my blog's life. I just decided to stick with the simple template and tweak it a bit. I think it works pretty well and looks okay.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I'll make another post outlining what I've been working on and doing in the past year or so~!